Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inquiring Minds, Here You Go!

1. My Tinman is May 2, aka the Wildflower Long Course triathlon

2. My goals for the Tinman are: a) stay calm in the water, b) practice my IM nutrition plan on the bike and c) pass as many people as possible on the run. (note to self: figure out IM nutrition plan). I don't have a time goal because I don't know the course - it's supposed to be hilly. Under 6 hours would be fantastic!

3. Yes! I was going to ask the same question. When I was lifting with Amy last night - she was showing me some of her hot pilates moves - I mentioned the blog to her. She's training for the Lake Stevens 70.3 in August. Let's invite our training friends to contribute! I can hardly wait to read Tricia's post on poop!

4. During my first two of weeks of training, I was hungry all. the. time. The post running and the swimming hunger has subsided, but after long bike rides, I can't be satiated. I drink my post ride chocolate milk, then eat until I'm full, but an hour later, I feel hungry for Idontknowwhat. I spend the rest of the day trying to figure out what to eat. Goldfish crackers are good. So are carnitas tacos with extra avocados. As long as it's not a gel or a gu, I'll eat it.

5. Cool? I think you have the wrong Tesia.

And now, some questions for Muggy:
1. When is your Tinman?
2. What is your goal time?
3. Where did you get your training plan? It sounds really specific. I am jealous.
4. Is that a spoonful of peanut butter in your hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment